In Case You Missed It, the Law Department Management Network's March 2021 Legal Quick Hit was titled "From Interviewing to Performance Management: Navigating the Remote Workforce." You can view this quick checklist, developed by Seyfarth Shaw LLP, to get a brief snapshot into the program.
Remote workforce development has advanced forward the future by 5 years in the last 12 months, giving rise to the question of how we can improve human resources and team building while also implementing better interviewing for new hires when many are now virtually interviewed, hired and on-boarded. This session will unpack the training, programs, and tips from the current corporate environment where remote and on-site teams are combined to answer emerging questions like:
- What have leaders (Law, HR, Departmental Managers) been doing?
- How have labor and employment practices evolved?
- What are the performance and relationship management experiences where employee practitioners work as members of cross-functional teams?
- What strategies and tools are companies utilizing (e.g., behavior interviewing and behavioral and/or skills-based tests) to improve hiring and teambuilding in a remote environment?
- How are companies managing unconscious bias and microaggressions, as well as teaching their workforce to handle difficult conversations?
- BONUS: Tips for folks in transition – our panelists will provide some tips for you as you’re looking for your next perfect fit!