Overview (Program Summary)
This webinar will focus on emerging issues that in-house attorneys may encounter including:
• The unauthorized practice of law
• Communications with represented parties
• Representation of and communications with former employees
• Ethics issues in internal investigations
• Ethical limits in settlement agreements
Jennifer Roach, Partner at Thompson Hine LLP
Jen is a partner in the Antitrust, Competition & Distribution and Business Litigation practice groups. She focuses her practice on litigating unfair competition, intellectual property, trade secret misappropriation, distribution and antitrust matters, and providing advice and guidance to clients concerning distribution, antitrust, advertising and unfair competition issues and the protection of intellectual property.
Jen has trial experience in both federal and state courts, and has drafted numerous agreements related to product distribution in the United States and internationally.