Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
- Delegation of Authority - Matrix, thresholds and categories
- Privacy/Security Consultant
- AM19 SLD Call for Programs is Now Open!
- Recommendation on Collection Services
- Protecting Trade Secrets Before and After Their 2 Weeks’ Notice is In
- Small Law Department Network Call - January 2019
- Small Law Department Network Call - February 2019
Network Developed Resources
Fighting Back Against Anonymous Defamation on the Internet: Ten Steps to Take
This Top Ten outlines the steps to take to restore your reputation after you have been the victim of online anonymous defamation.2018 Jun 22
If I Know Nothing Else About Employees’ Paid Time Off, I Know This . . .
This Top Ten provides a short list of important considerations when implementing a PTO policy.2018 Jun 22
Ten Tips For Non-Compete Agreements in Employment Law
This Top Ten summarizes 10 tips that both the “Former Employer” (the company seeking to enforce its non-compete) and the “New Employer” (the company that hires the employee with the non-compete) should be aware of regarding non-compete agreements.2018 Jun 22
Arbitration in the GCC
This Top Ten provides points to consider before commencing arbitration in the GCC.2017 Dec 15
Top 10 Cyber Insurance Considerations for In-house Counsel in 2018
This Top Ten outlines the Top 10 issues in-house counsel should look for when advising their companies on cyber insurance purchases and renewals.2017 Dec 15
Preparing For and Dealing With Bet the Company Litigation
This Top Ten provides tips on how to prepare for, and weather, big litigation.2017 Dec 15
Legal Holds - Top Ten Practice Tips
This Top Ten provides 10 practice tips for creating a defensible process for executing legal holds.2017 Dec 15
Top Ten Considerations for the Board of a Financially Distressed Company
This Top Ten provides ten recommendations for companies and their board members to consider when faced with fiscal distress to help protect against incurring liability.2017 Dec 15