Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
Litigation Network Benefits
Whether you are responsible for litigation management or are an in-house litigator, work in a small or large law department, spend all of your time immersed in litigation matters or only handle a few lawsuits a year, the Litigation Network is committed to identifying and providing you the resources and support that you need to do your job more effectively while also creating opportunities for our members to exchange ideas with other professionals with similar interests and needs. The benefits to joining the Litigation Network are invaluable and include:
- Network and connect with 5,000+ Litigation Network peers across the U.S and around the world via online forum discussions
- Participate in monthly Legal Quick Hit discussions and webcasts that qualify for CLE credits
- Download the latest relevant resources that will help you in your daily practice
- Learn from industry experts and peers about the latest developments in the area of litigation that impact your practice and clients
- Take advantage of the global forum to analyze and discuss recent cases, laws and regulatory actions relevant to your practice
- Share forms, checklists, practice tips and policies on key litigation-related topics
- Learn about ACC leadership and speaking opportunities
- Grow your knowledge while accelerating your career
We invite you to join the Litigation Network and to take advantage of the many resources and opportunities that the Network strives to provide you through your ACC membership.
Click on the links below to view recently recorded webcasts by our proud sponsor Integreon.