Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
Litigation Network Benefits
Whether you are responsible for litigation management or are an in-house litigator, work in a small or large law department, spend all of your time immersed in litigation matters or only handle a few lawsuits a year, the Litigation Network is committed to identifying and providing you the resources and support that you need to do your job more effectively while also creating opportunities for our members to exchange ideas with other professionals with similar interests and needs. The benefits to joining the Litigation Network are invaluable and include:
- Network and connect with 5,000+ Litigation Network peers across the U.S and around the world via online forum discussions
- Participate in monthly Legal Quick Hit discussions and webcasts that qualify for CLE credits
- Download the latest relevant resources that will help you in your daily practice
- Learn from industry experts and peers about the latest developments in the area of litigation that impact your practice and clients
- Take advantage of the global forum to analyze and discuss recent cases, laws and regulatory actions relevant to your practice
- Share forms, checklists, practice tips and policies on key litigation-related topics
- Learn about ACC leadership and speaking opportunities
- Grow your knowledge while accelerating your career
We invite you to join the Litigation Network and to take advantage of the many resources and opportunities that the Network strives to provide you through your ACC membership.
Click on the links below to view recently recorded webcasts by our proud sponsor Integreon.
- Last Chance to Register: Litigation Hold Notices in the Aftermath of Federal Rule Changes
- Insurance Recovery Recommendations
- Richmond, VA based labor law firm
- Register Now! Litigation Hold Notices in the Aftermath of Federal Rule Changes
- marijuana and supplier of products and services
- Recent Trends in Antitrust Lawsuits
- Litigation Network Call - December 2018
- Litigation Network Call - January 2019
Network Developed Resources
Top 10 Operational Tips: Preparing for Regulatory Investigations
This Top Ten outlines 10 operational tips when preparing for a regulatory investigation.2018 Jan 31
What to do Before, During and After a Crisis
This Top Ten lists 10 tips to create a comprehensive crisis communications plan.2017 Jun 28
This sample policy lists a series of law firm cybersecurity obligations that companies and their in-house counsel may consider requiring from outside counsel.2016 Jun 22
Whether Lost Profits are Direct or Indirect Damages
This Wisdom of the Crowd was compiled from the questions and responses posted on the Litigation eGroup addresses whether lost profits are direct or indirect damages and, if direct, what are the appropriate methods of calculation.2016 Jun 02
Sample Cease & Desist Letter in Response to Harassment of Employees
This document is a sample cease and desist letter in response to the harassment of company employees by outside parties.2016 Jun 01
Sample Mutual Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement
This document is a sample mutual confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.2016 Jun 01
Sample Document Verification Template
This document is a document verification template, in which an officer or person with knowledge verifies that the statements in a pleading (such as a complaint or answer) is true based on their knowledge, or information gleaned from the books and records of the company. This type of form is also sometimes used in discovery.2016 Jun 01
Top 10 Tech Tips for Corporate Lawyers
Data breaches and cyberattacks threaten every company's brand, and bottom line. This resource offers key tips on what the technology means and how to ensure your company is taking the proper actions to protect your company. The document also includes a glossary of essential technology terms with basic definitions for non-experts.2016 May 24