Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
- Contract management system
- REGISTER NOW! International Legal Affairs Committee Regional Calls - February 8, 2018
- Seeking to place equity into a small community Bank
- Seeking French Counsel
- Nervous about the GDPR? - Attend the ACC Cybersecurity Summit
- Fintech in 2018 (The Year in Review): Regulatory Developments from the FinTech Charter to the Recent FTC Orders
- Financial Services Network Call - December 2018
- Financial Services Network Call - January 2019
Network Developed Resources
What to Do When You Can’t Comply: Foreign Sovereign Compulsion as a Potential Defense to Conflicts between U.S. Discovery Obligations and the GDPR
The GDPR is a new data privacy regulation designed to create binding, consistent protections for EU citizens across all EU Member States. This QuickCounsel will discuss these potential changes and offer advice to companies for how best to situate themselves to invoke the defense.2018 Jul 24
Former Employee Engagement Letter
This is a sample former employee engagement letter to perform consulting services for the company.2018 Jul 17
Consulting Agreement Between Former Employee and Company
This is a sample consulting agreement between a former employee and company.2018 Jul 17
Former Employee Payment for Time Spent as Witness
This is a sample template concerning a former employee being paid for time spent as a witness for the company.2018 Jul 17
Ten Tips to Avoid Needless Conflict with a Former-Employee Witness
This Top Ten provides ten tips to help counsel manage the Company’s risk when interacting with former employees.2018 Jul 17
Sample Confidentiality Agreement Between Company and Recipient
This is a sample confidentiality agreement.2017 Aug 01
Mortgage and Security Agreement
This is a sample mortgage and security agreement.2017 Aug 01
Top 10 Ways to Prepare for a CFPB Examination
This is a top ten list of things to consider before you receive a notice from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) regarding an examination.2017 Aug 01