Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
- Call for Speakers - 2018 Corporate Counsel University
- 2017-2018 Environmental & Sustainability Committee Annual Survey
- NAWL Networking Breakfast During ACC Annual Meeting Wed, Oct. 18
- August 16th Energy Committee LQH: $535 Million Pipeline Verdict Reversal Portends New Era of Joint Venture Conflicts
- I Always Feel Like Somebody’s Watching Me: Mitigating Enforcement Risk from U.S. Citizen Monitoring and Crowdsourced Data
- Environmental & Sustainability Network Call - January 2019
- Environmental & Sustainability Network Call - February 2019
Network Developed Resources
Key Considerations for Insurance Policy Renewal
Most businesses renew their liability insurance programs on a yearly basis and consider placement of new coverages at the same time. Companies typically rely on their insurance brokers to guide them through this process. Coverage counsel can play an important role too, working with client companies and their brokers to ensure that policy renewals and new placements are tailored to clients' business needs and exposures and contain the latest enhancements to maximize protection. Based on our experience, here are ten important considerations at renewal time.2018 Oct 19
Timetable1 for Actions Under TSCA as Amended
This is a sample timetable for actions under TSCA.2017 Aug 01
TSCA Reform Deadlines
This is a sample of TSCA Reform deadlines.2017 Aug 01
Guide for General Counsel on Corporate Sustainability
This article is a guide for General Counsel on corporate sustainability.2015 Oct 09
Top Ten Questions to Consider If Sued Under RCRA’s Citizen Suit Provisions
In light of this diversified landscape of plaintiffs and media, defendants should consider the following key questions when sued under RCRA's citizen suit provisions.2014 Jul 07
“The Swords” and “The Shields” of Corporate Environmental Crimes
A checklist focused on the 'swords' and 'shields' of corporate environmental crimes.2014 Jun 20
Tips for Handling an OSHA Inspection
This list includes key points to consider when preparing for and managing an OSHA inspection.2014 Jun 12
Checklist for Maximizing Insurance Coverage After a Disaster
Steps to take before and after a disaster to maximize your insurance recovery.2014 Mar 02