Dear ACC Southern California Members & Friends,
Unanticipated circumstances this past year have presented unique challenges for all of us. My hope is that you and your families have found unique ways to thrive during this time. As President of ACC Southern California, I want you to know that we are making special effort to support you and your business efforts. I look forward to continuing to evolve in the year ahead, and I want to thank our Board of Directors for their diligence and commitment to our organization. I am certain that this team will continue to successfully guide our chapter!
My priorities this year are to:
- Reconnect and entertain our members via online communications.
- Work toward hosting in-person events pursuant to local public health guidelines and the comfort level of our members.
- Provide fun and engaging CLE opportunities.
- Continue to provide you with solutions and opportunities through ACC resources that will help you pursue greatness in your chosen industry as well as in your community.
Despite the challenges we are facing, this time has truly showcased the strength of so many. The continued commitment of our members and sponsors confirms ACC Southern California’s resilience. Please know that we are committed to your personal and professional development. If you haven’t already, please explore the links below for useful information:
- ACC Docket (https://www.accdocket.com) - news of public events impacting our legal world
- ACC Resource Library (https://www.acc.com/resource-library) - a large repository of forms, policies, contracts, surveys and compliance documents
- ACC SoCal Job Listings (https://www.acc.com/chapters-networks/chapters/southern-california/job-listings) – one of, if not the best, job boards for in-house opportunities
- COVID-19 – ACC Resource Center (https://www.acc.com/covid-resources) - a curated selection of resources (news, webcasts, forums, etc.) to help in-house counsel navigate the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic
I encourage you to sign up for our CLE webinars, reach out to each other, continue to network from a distance and put your time and energy towards worthy causes. If you have an idea, suggestion, comment, improvement, or criticism, please contact me, any of our leadership team, or Betty at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to get more involved at ACC, we would love to have you! Please reach out to Betty or the Chair of the Committee that you are interested in.
I’m looking forward to the remainder of 2021 and I am grateful for your partnership and dedication to our chapter to make it all possible!
President, ACC Southern California, 2020-2021
General Counsel, Evolve Treatment Centers