Alejandro Teijeira Sr. Director, HR
IAMGOLD Corporation • CANADA
From the day I joined ACC, I was glad we had an organization that catered specifically to our in-house practice. From the practical tips to the programs offered during our Annual Meeting, every tool and networking opportunity provided by ACC are critical for our professional success. Serving on the Quebec an Ontario Boards has been a privilege, and I recommend that all our members get involved!
How to recruit a member
ACC – SHARE THE VALUE
2018 NEW MEMBER RECRUITING CAMPAIGN, 16 APRIL TO 30 SEPTEMBER
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK OF IN-HOUSE PEERS
Whether you’ve saved time, saved money, expanded your network, or contributed to your profession (or all 4!), you understand the value of ACC Membership.
Invite your in-house friends and colleagues to become members of ACC. Share the knowledge of ACC’s resources and how membership has helped advance your career.
With ACC membership, your in-house peers join the association's global network of over 40,000 in-house professionals, gain access to a robust online resource library, and receive discounts on world-class educational programming. Plus, you create new opportunities to engage with colleagues and share ideas.
The 2018 campaign period is 16 April to 30 September.
New Member (Sponsee):
- You must join during the campaign period (via online application) and provide sponsor details.
- Your sponsee must complete the online form and provide your contact information.
REWARDS OF RECRUITING
Each month, eligible sponsors and sponsees will be entered into a drawing. Prizes vary from ACC content to gift cards. At the end of the campaign, we will recognize the top three 2018 sponsors.
HOW TO RECRUIT A MEMBER
The most effective way to engage potential members is to share how ACC makes a difference in your practice.
- Identify an in-house colleague (in your office or at another company) who is not a current member of ACC.
- Share your story about the value of ACC membership.
- Ask your colleague to sign up online and list your name under the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. (Select "Friend/Colleague (Sponsor)" from the list then they enter your name in the text box.) Your name must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
Only ACC members in good standing and Chapter Administrators are eligible to participate in this campaign.
All applications must be received between 16 April 2018, 6:00 a.m. ET and 30 September 2018, 10:00 p.m. ET.
How to Enter
To receive credit for each new member or reinstated member, individuals must submit the online application and list their sponsor's name in the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. (Select "Friend/Colleague (Sponsor)" from the list then enter the sponsor's name in the text box.) The sponsor must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
A new or reinstated member will be credited to the sponsor when the candidate's application is approved according to the ACC membership eligibility requirements.
THE FINE PRINT