Simon Fish Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Bank of Montreal • CANADA
The indispensable partner of the corporate bar. The ACCs considerable resources, personalized customer service and activist representation are simply unrivalled. We find the continuing legal education programs insightful, practical and relevant. The discussion groups make connecting with in-house counsel across the globe as easy as meeting local peers at the ACCs events.
ACC – SHARE THE VALUE OF AN ACC MEMBERSHIP
2017 NEW MEMBER RECRUITING CAMPAIGN, 7 August to 30 September
EXPAND YOUR NETWORK OF IN-HOUSE PEERS
Whether you’ve saved time, saved money, expanded your network, or contributed to your profession (or all 4!), you understand the value of ACC Membership.
Share your story. Invite your in-house friends and colleagues to become members of ACC.
With ACC membership, your in-house peers join the association's global network of over 40,000 in-house professionals, gain access to a robust online resource library, and receive discounts on world-class educational programming. Plus, you create new opportunities to engage with colleagues and share ideas.
THE REWARDS OF RECRUITING
The 2017 campaign period is 7 August to 30 September.
- If you join during the campaign (via online application) and provide sponsor details, you will be entered into a monthly drawing to win a US$250 gift card (2 total).
- For every member you recruit, you receive a Starbucks* Card loaded with $5.00.
- There will be a weekly drawing for a US$50 gift card (8 total). You receive one entry per new member.
- There will be a monthly drawing for a US$250 gift card (2 total). You receive one entry per new member.
- New Opportunity! Join our Sponsor Club and receive regular updates plus access to exclusive promotions. (We’re starting with free education!)
THREE EASY STEPS TO RECRUIT A MEMBER
The most effective way to engage potential members is to share how ACC makes a difference in your practice.
- Identify an in-house colleague (in your office or at another company) who is not a current member of ACC.
- Share your story about the value of ACC membership.
- Ask your colleague to sign up online and list your name under "How did you hear about ACC?" section. (Select "Friend/Colleague (Sponsor)" from the list then they enter your name in the text box.) Your name must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
Only ACC members in good standing and Chapter Administrators are eligible to participate in this campaign.
All applications must be received between August 7, 2017, 6:00 a.m. ET and September 30, 2017, 10:00 p.m. ET.
How to Enter
To receive credit for each new member or reinstated member, individuals must submit the online application and list their sponsor's name in the "How did you hear about ACC?" section. (Select "Friend/Colleague (Sponsor)" from the list then enter the sponsor's name in the text box.) The sponsor must be provided in the online application to receive recognition.
A new or reinstated member will be credited to the sponsor when the candidate's application is approved according to the ACC membership eligibility requirements.
*Starbucks, the Starbucks logo and the Starbucks Card design are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Starbucks U.S. Brands, LLC. Sponsors outside of North America will receive another online vendor if Starbucks is not available in their region.