Grand Hyatt Denver • Denver, Colorado
Go Beyond: Becoming an Indispensable Business Advisor
This unique conference is designed to arm experienced in-house counsel with the knowledge and insights required to be better business strategists for their organizations. The program focuses on the most pressing challenges and concrete solutions surrounding both contracts and mergers & acquisitions, and includes important business training, too. The entire curriculum is advanced and offers practical guidance to help in-house lawyers do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
Speaker Recruitment Now Open! Submit your interest here.
In addition to traditional learning sessions, ACC is unveiling an immersive, interactive environment where you can choose from many different networking and learning opportunities and formats, what ever works best for you. In between the morning and afternoon sessions, attendees will have three hours to explore the Xchange any way they like!
This innovative experience offers the opportunity for you to…
- Network and enjoy lunch with your fellow attendees
- Explore products and services from sponsors
- Engage in roundtable discussions by topic
- Listen in on TED-style talks
- Participate in pop-up sessions or plan your own
- Join a learning group and meet throughout the day for the duration of the conference to address questions, concerns, and topics of interest with peers
- Take advantage of sessions you may have missed in the replay lounge
- And more!
Experienced in-house counsel that are…
- generalists and deal with contracts, mergers & acquisitions and other business areas as part of their role; or
- from large corporate legal departments who specialize in these areas.
Senior Customer Contracts Manager
AT&T Entertainment Group
Managing Director Contract
Management N. America
Head of Legal Transactions
Associate General Counsel, Contracts
Ascena Retail Group, Inc
Vice President & General Counsel
Northwest Community Hospital
EVP & General Counsel
Marriott International, Inc.
Mark Van De Voorde
Chief Legal Officer