June 14-16, 2017
The Loews New Orleans
New Orleans, LA
Online registration is now closed. If you are interested in registering, please register onsite. Eligibility requirements apply. Visit www.acc.com/membership/eligibility.cfm for more information.
Get on the Fast Track to Success!
Beat the learning curve with this comprehensive education program specifically designed for those new to in-house practice, in-house lawyers with less than five years of experience, as well those who simply need to sharpen their basic practice skills.
By attending CCU, you will:
- Dig deep into employment law; contracts; litigation; accounting and financial statements; outside counsel management; data privacy, information security, and data transfers; and more.
- Gain invaluable tools to improve the interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively throughout your organization.
- Get practical tips and information to bring back to the office and use immediately.
- Exchange ideas and issues with your peers and top legal service providers on how to be more efficient and effective.
- Earn up to 12 CLE/CPD credit hours, including ethics credits.
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.
A special thank you to our 2017 advisory board for their guidance and dedication in developing the program:
Vice President & General Counsel
VF Sportswear, Inc.
The Select Group
Senior Vice President & General Counsel,
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
General Counsel & Corporate Secretary
Senior Director, Global Employment Law,
Chief Sustainability & Diversity Officer
Veritas Technologies LLC
Senior Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Fluor Federal Petroleum Operations
Senior Vice President, General Counsel