June 20-22, 2018
Online registration is now CLOSED.
If you are interested in attending Corporate Counsel University, please register onsite at The Logan Philadelphia.
Eligibility requirements apply.
Visit www.acc.com/membership/eligibility.cfm for more information.
Get on the Fast Track to Success!
Beat the learning curve with this comprehensive education program specifically designed for those new to in-house practice, in-house lawyers with less than five years of experience, as well those who simply need to sharpen their basic practice skills.
By attending CCU, you will:
- Dig deep into employment law; contracts; litigation; accounting and financial statements; outside counsel management; data privacy, information security, and data transfers; and more.
- Gain invaluable tools to improve the interpersonal skills needed to communicate effectively throughout your organization.
- Get practical tips and information to bring back to the office and use immediately.
- Exchange ideas and issues with your peers and top legal service providers on how to be more efficient and effective.
- Earn, on average, 16 CLE/CPD credit hours, including an average of 1.5 hours of ethics credit.
ACC will apply for CLE/CPD credit in states with mandatory CLE/CPD requirements upon request. ACC will also apply for CCB CEUs (CCEP certification) and CPE (CIPP certification) upon request.