Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
- June 19th 2PM EST Webcast - Understanding the Difference Between Scientific Research Misconduct and Fraud
- SEEKING - One or more Urgent Care Facilities to Purchase
- May 9th Webcast - Telemedicine and TeleHealth
- Health Care Compliance Certificate
- Need Attorney to develop Trust for Special Needs child - Oklahoma City
- Last Chance to Register: The Essentials of Health Class Actions in Canada
- Rec: outside counsel with VC deal experience in healthcare
- The Nuts and Bolts of an Effective Healthcare Compliance Program
- Understanding the Difference Between Scientific Research Misconduct and Fraud
- Group Purchasing Organizations and Implications
Network Developed Resources
Considerations for Physician Contracts Hospitals/Providers “Special” Checklist
The purpose of this checklist is to identify certain key considerations that a contract drafter should consider when a health care provider entity is preparing a contract with one or more physicians.2017 Aug 14
Hospitals/Providers “Types of Agreements” Checklist
The purpose of this checklist is to identify the range of agreements in-house lawyers for health care providers are likely to confront as part of the their practice.2017 Aug 14
Hospitals/Providers “Applicable Laws” Checklist
The purpose of this checklist is to identify certain key healthcare-related laws that a contract drafter should consider when preparing a health care provider contract.2017 Aug 14
Corporate Practice of Medicine Summary/Considerations
The purpose of this summary is to briefly describe the doctrine referred to as the “corporate practice of medicine” and to identify certain key considerations that a contract drafter should take into account when preparing or analyzing a health care contract or arrangement that may implicate state corporate practice of medicine prohibitions/limitations.2017 Aug 01
Hospitals/Providers ("Unique Service" Agreements-Terms to Consider)
The purpose of this checklist is to identify certain provisions/subjects that should be considered in connection with the drafting or analysis of certain “unique services” contracts.2017 Aug 01
Hospitals and Other Providers “Standard and Miscellaneous Terms”
The purpose of this checklist is to identify certain “standard” and “miscellaneous” terms that a contract drafter should consider when preparing a health care contract.2017 Aug 01
Stark Law Basics for Drafting/Analyzing Contracts with Physicians
The purpose of this list is to offer a brief introductory outline of the Stark Law, some of its key exceptions, and some points to consider when preparing or reviewing a contract that may be subject to the Stark Law.2017 Aug 01
Top Ten Steps to Planning and Training for Security Incidents
This Top Ten provides a general framework that any organization can look to as a guide for developing an incident response plan.2017 Jul 14