Benefits of joining a network?
- Network with your peers via online forum discussions!
- Participate in monthly webcasts!
- Download the latest relevant resources!
Energy Committee Benefits
- Network and connect with more than 2,000 Energy Committee peers across the U.S and around the world via online forum discussion!
- Participate in monthly webcasts
- Download the latest relevant resources
- Learn from industry experts and peers about the latest developments to the Energy Industry
- Take Advantage of the global forum to analyze and discuss recent cases, laws and regulatory actions relevant to your practice
- Share forms, checklists, practice tips and policies on key energy-related topics
- Tariffs and Trade Wars Under Trump - ACC Energy Network's August Educational Call
- Use of Surety Bonds or Letter of Credit in Lieu of Security Deposits
- Railcar Purcahse
- "Tips for Maximizing Your Insurance Recovery for Contaminated Sites"
- Changing Recognition Standards for Book and Tax - June ACC Energy Network Educational Call
- WIlliamsport, Pennsylvania Defense Counsel
- Contract Party Deceased Before Payment
Network Developed Resources
National Class Actions – Defense and Settlement
This is a sample of class action basics regarding Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 23.2018 Apr 18
Oral Warning Template
This is a sample of an employee oral warning.2018 Apr 18
This is a sample Personal Improvement Plan template.2018 Apr 18
Written Warning Template
This is a sample employee written warning template.2018 Apr 18
Blockchain: Understanding the Technology and Potential Uses for Commodities Trading
This sample outlines the potential uses of Blockchain, which is a decentralized database that records asset ownership or any other kind of data, and is a form of distributed ledger technology.2017 Jun 24
Impact of the U.S. New Partnership Audit Rules on the Energy Industry
This checklist includes key considerations regarding the U.S. New Partnership Audit Rules and their implications for the energy sector.2016 Jun 03
Top 10 Lessons of Keystone XL When Seeking U.S. Government Approval of a Cross-border Pipeline
This checklist includes ten considerations derived from the U.S. Keystone XL case, regarding seeking U.S. government approval of a cross-border pipeline.2016 Jun 03
U.S. E-Sign and Uniform Electronic Transactions Act Overview and Practice Points
This checklist provides an overview of the U.S. E-Sign Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) and lists practice points for using electronic records and signatures.2016 Mar 24